1. Broccoli are very good source of dietary fiber, vitamin B6, vitamin E, vitamin B1, pantothenic acid and vitamin A (the beta carotene form).
2. Broccoli are also rich in manganese, phosphorus, choline, potassium, copper, magnesium, zinc, niacin and selenium.
3. Also rich in omega-3 fatty acid, protein, calcium and iron.
4. Helps to keep the teeth and bones healthy.
5. Contains antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antiviral properties.
6. Helps in detoxification and healthy digestion.
7. Boost immune system and prevents diseases.
8. Helps to reduce weight and increase energy.
9. Regulates high blood pressure and helps to improve heart health.
10. Contains anti-aging properties and promotes healthy gastrointestinal tract.
11. Improves brain power.
12. Lowers blood sugar level and prevents diabetes.
13. Prevents anemia and fights arthritis.
14. Helps to prevent cancer.
15. Helps to maintain healthy skin and eye health.