1. Sweet potatoes are very good source of vitamin C, vitamin B6 and dietary fibre.
2. They are also rich in manganese, copper and pantothenic acid.
3. Sweet potatoes are excellent source of Vitamin A (the beta carotene form) and potassium.
4. They also contain vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin D, niacin and phosphorus.
5. Contains anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
6. Also contains antibacterial and antifungal properties.
7. Helps to improve blood sugar regulation.
8. Helps in healthy digestion and prevents constipation.
9. Boosts immune system and prevents diseases.
10. Helps in detoxification of heavy metals.
11. Helps to increase heart health.
12. Good for stomach and lungs.
13. Good for eyes, skin and hair.