1. Chicken 500 grams (cut into cubes)
2. Cheese (mozzarella) 1/2 cup
You can use any processed cheese.
3. Hung curd 1/2 cup
4. Heavy cream 1/2 cup
5. Butter 1 tbs
6. Onion paste 1 tbs
7. Ginger paste 1 tsp
8. Green chili paste 1 tsp
9. Salt to taste
10. Sugar 1/2 tsp
11. White pepper powder 2 tsp
1. In a bowl take cheese and knead it nicely, now add hung curd and mix them properly.
2. Now add 1 tbs of butter or you can also use vegetable oil instead. Now add onion paste, ginger paste, green chili paste and mix them all together.
3. Now add salt to taste, coriander powder and a pinch of sugar. (this is going to balance the flavors). add the chicken to the marination and mix properly.
4. Finally add white pepper powder (can also use black pepper powder) and heavy cream, and mix them altogether nicely.
5. Keep the marinated chicken in the refrigerator for 8-10 hours before baking.
6. Now few hours before baking the chicken, soak wooden skewers in water, so that they don't burn while baking.
7. Take out the marinated chicken from the refrigerator and arrange them into the skewers. Apply the extra marination to the chicken.
8. Now bake at 450 degree F for 30-40 minutes. Check and change sides in between if needed.
9. After baking take them out immediately (More time in oven can make the kababs dry)
10. Serve hot with your choice of chutney.