1. Half cup green beans (finely chopped)
2. Half cup carrots (finely chopped)
3. Half cup cabbage (finely chopped)
4. Half cup cauliflower (finely chopped)
5. 1 tbs ginger (finely chopped)
6. 2 tbs garlic (finely chopped)
7. 2 tbs onion (finely chopped)
8. 1 tsp green chili (finely chopped)
9. 2 tbs corn flour
10. One cup all purpose flour
11. Salt to taste
12. Tomato chili sauce
13. Soy sauce
14. Oil to shallow fry (or you can also deep fry)
15. Coriander leaves (to garnish)
(Keep aside 2 tbs of chopped vegetables to make the sauce)
1. To make the manchurian balls, in a mixing bowl take the finely chopped beans, carrot, cabbage, cauliflower, 2 tbs of corn flour, 1 cup of plain flour and salt to taste. Knead with the hands to make a soft dough.
2. Make small sized balls from the dough and keep it aside.
3. Now in a frying pan add oil to shallow fry (or deep fry). Fry the manchurians on medium heat till they turn to golden brown and cooked properly.
4. Take them out and keep it aside.
5. To make the sauce take some oil in a wok add chopped green chilies, onion, ginger and finally the garlic, stir them for a minute on medium flame. Now add 2 tbs of chopped vegetables and cook for 2 more minutes.
6. Now add 4 tbs of water, bring it to a boil.
7. When the water starts boiling add 2 tbs of tomato chili sauce and 2 tsp of soy sauce and put the manchurian balls and stir to mix them properly, cook till its dry.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
To make gravy-(from step 6) you can add 1 cup of water mixed with 1 tbs of corn flour and bring it to a boil.)