1. Wheat pasta shell 1 cup (cooked)
2. Spinach 1 cup (finely chopped)
3. Onion 1/2 cup (shredded)
4. Green beans 2 tbs (cut into pieces)
5. Carrots 2 tbs (cut into pieces)
6. Cabbage 1/2 cup (shredded)
7. Garlic 2 cloves (chopped)
8. Green chili 2 (Chopped)
9. Coriander leaves 1 tbs (finely chopped)
10. Whole milk 1 cup
11. Black pepper powder 2 tsp
12. Rosemary & thyme spice 2 tsp
13. Oregano 2 tsp
14. Salt to taste
15. Olive oil 1 tbs
1. Take one tbs of olive oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and green chili saute for few seconds.
2. Add shredded onions and fry till onions are cooked, now side the onion and add green beans and carrots fry till they are half cooked.
3. Now add shredded cabbage and cook with other vegetables. Add the wheat pasta shells and cook the pasta with vegetables on medium heat.
4. Pour 1 cup of milk and let it to boil, once the milk starts boiling add one cup of finely chopped spinach. Cover the lid and let the spinach cook.
5. Now add the seasonings, black pepper powder, rosemary & thyme spice, oregano powder,salt to taste and finally add the coriander leaves
6. Cook for few more minutes, cover the lid and turn off the heat.
7. Remember to add the seasonings at end so that the milk doesn't curdle.
8 Serve hot and enjoy your healthy creamy spinach pasta with no cheese and cream.