1. Pineapple are rich in dietary fibers, calcium and Vitamin C.
2. It also contains vitamin A, vitamin B6, folate and thiamin.
3. Pineapples are rich in minerals like manganese, copper, potassium and magnesium.
4. Contains anti- inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
5. Helps to improve digestion and reduces constipation and irregular bowel movement.
6. Helps to keep the bones and teeth stronger.
7. Helps to against cough and cold.
8. Helps to keep the eyes healthy and skin beautiful.
9. Boosts the immune system and prevents diseases.
10. Prevents hypertension and is heart healthy
11. Contains anti-oxidant properties.
12. Helps in weight reduction.
13. Contains anti-aging properties.