1. Sweet corn 1 cup
2. Beans 2 tbs (chopped)
3. Carrots 2 tbs (chopped)
4. Cabbage 1/2 cup (chopped)
5. Tomato 1 tbs (chopped) optional
6. Ginger 1 tsp (finely chopped)
7. Garlic 1 tsp (finely chopped)
8. Green chili 1 tsp (finely chopped)
9. Coriander leaves 2 tsp (finely chopped)
10. Corn starch 1 tbs
11. Tomato sauce 1 tbs
12. Soy sauce 1 tsp
13. Tobasco sauce 2 tsp
14. Black pepper powder 2 tsp
15. Salt to taste
16. Cooking oil 1 tbs
1. In a sauce pan, take 1 tbs of oil, add chopped ginger, garlic and green chili, saute for few seconds.
2. Add chopped beans, carrots and cabbage, cook for a minute now add chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 more minutes.
3. Add sweet corn and cook for a minute, pour 2 cups of water and let it to boil. When water starts boiling add cornstarch mix (mix 1 tbs of cornstarch with 5 tbs of water to make a mix). This is going to thicken the soup.
4. Add tomato sauce, soy sauce, tobasco sauce (chili sauce) and salt to taste, let it to boil for 3-4 minutes. sprinkle black pepper powder.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves, black pepper powder and enjoy the soup hot.