1. Green moong (soaked in water overnight)
2. Brown chickpea (soaked in water overnight)
3. Cucumber 1 cup (chopped)
4. Onion 1/2 cup (chopped)
5. Tomatoes 1/2 cup (chopped)
6. Coriander leaves 1 tbs (chopped)
7. Green chili 1 (chopped)
8. Lemon half
9. Black salt 2 pinch
10. Roasted cumin powder 2-3 tsp
1. Soak green moong and brown chickpea overnight or at least 8 hours, now strain the water and keep the lentils in the strainer for 25 to 30 hours till they sprout. Cover it with a damp cloth.
2. Now in a bowl take 1 cup of sprouts, add chopped cucumber, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, coriander leaves, green chilis.
3. Squeeze half a lemon, add pinch of black salt and mix all the ingredients together. Now add roasted cumin powder and mix again.
4. Garnish with shredded carrots and apples.
5 Serve and enjoy a healthy and delicious sprouts salad.