1. Raw banana 2
2. Onion 1 cup (finely chopped)
3. Green chili 2 (finely chopped)
4. Salt to taste
5. Cumin powder
6. Cooking oil 2 tbs
1. Peel the skin of the raw banana, and boil it till they are cooked. You can also use pressure cooker to boil the bananas.
2. Take out the banana in a strainer so that the excess water is drained out.
3. Now in a bowl take the boiled banana, chopped onion. chopped green chili, cumin powder and salt to taste. Mash all the ingredients nicely using a masher or hands and keep this inside the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Take out the mashed banana mix, take some mix within your palm to make a round shaped ball, now press it a little bit to make a cutlet. Make the cutlets and keep them all aside.
5. In a pan take 2 tbs of oil and place the cutlets, cook from both the sides till they are brown.
6. Take out the cutlets and serve them hot with your favorite sauce.