Exercise- how working out helps our body | Exercise for healthy life | How much exercise needed per day
Exercise for a healthy life
How often you should exercise
While we are heading towards technology and electronic world, the physical activities are blurring away. When technology is making our things done and easy to do, it is really very important and necessary for us to take care of ourselves and include exercise in our daily life to keep it healthy. Let's know how exercise can help to keep us healthy and disease free.
Importance of exercise
1. Exercise is one of the most important things of life, doing exercise every day helps us to maintain a healthy weight which decreases the risk of certain diseases including, diabetes, cholesterol, indigestion and high blood pressure etc.
2. Exercise helps to improve the blood circulation of the body, which helps to reduce the risk of heart problems and other cardiovascular diseases.
3. Exercise helps us to breath more, thus increased breathing helps our heart to pump more and more blood to muscle and other parts of the body, this way exercise indirectly helps to deliver the oxygen and nutrients to the body tissues.
4. When exercise increases the heart rate and pumps more blood, which carries oxygen to the brain, this benefits the health of the brain cells and improves the memory power.
5. Exercise also stimulates the growth hormone in our body, which directs to increase the bone, muscle and tissue production.
6. Regular exercise keeps the digestive system healthy and strong. Exercise helps to relieve constipation and chronic indigestion. Proper digestion can remove chronic gas and stomach bloating.
7. Exercise increases your body strength, stamina and improves energy. This way you get rid of laziness, excess sleeping and fatigue etc.
8. Exercise keeps your skin healthy and glowing. The increased blood flow due to exercise nourishes the skin cells. And sweating during a workout makes the skin to breathe, flushes out the substances of salt and cholesterol. Removes the clogs which can cause pimples and blemishes.
9. Exercise helps to keep the arteries and veins clear, and also helps to keep the lungs healthy and strong.
10. Most importantly exercise helps to reduce depression and anxiety.
You should exercise at least 30 minutes a day for four to five days a week to maintain a healthy life as well as healthy weight. To reduce weight work at least 45 minutes to 1 hour or as per to meet your specific weight loss goals.
Warm water in morning good or bad
*Disclaimer- This article is written to provide only information and general idea.
This article should not be used, to diagnose or treat any medical condition.
Please consult your healthcare provider before any diagnosis, treatment or medication.