HEALTH BENEFITS OF CASHEW
1. Cashews are high in unsaturated fat, rich in vitamin E, and dietary fiber. Also contains some amount of thiamine, vitamin B6, and vitamin K.
2. Cashews are an excellent source of minerals magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, and copper.
3. Cashews contain the heart-protective monounsaturated fats. And high in anti-oxidant.
4. Helps to protect the bone and connective tissues.
5. Contains anti-depressant properties and promotes healthy sleep.
6. Helps to maintain healthy gums and teeth.
7. Provides energy and boosts immunity.
8. Helps to produce the skin and hair pigment melanin.
9. Helps to regulate nerve and muscle tone.
10. Keep the eyes healthy.