HEALTH BENEFITS OF PUMPKIN SEEDS
1. Pumpkin seeds are a good source of B vitamins, protein, fibers, and iron.
2. They also contain omega - 3 and omega - 6 fatty acids.
3. Pumpkin seeds contain valuable minerals like magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc.
4. Includes anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases, and regulate blood pressure.
6. Helps to improve body metabolism and proper digestion.
7. Controls LDL (bad cholesterol) and improves HDL (good cholesterol)
8. Excellent source of plant protein.
9. Helps to fight the parasitic intestinal worms.
10. Helps to treat insomnia and anxiety.
11. These seeds promote healthy kidneys. Reduce the risk of prostate problems.
12. Helps to reduce the symptoms of osteoporosis and supports healthy bone.
13. Pumpkin seeds are also known as the best alkalizing seeds.