Pan-fried Stuffed whole Okra | Stuffed ladies finger fry | Gota Bhendi Bhaja | #okra
Okra is an amazing vegetable, with many health benefits but has very few cooking options, you can simply fry them, pickle them or cook with flavorful spices. Here is one more recipe, which is simple to make, with fewer ingredients, and rich in taste. The stuffed Okra pan-fry.
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
Serves - 2
1. Okra - 12 to 15 pieces (give slit)
2. Poppy seed - 2 tbsp
3. Garlic - 2 cloves
4. Red chili whole - 1
5. Salt to taste
6. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
7. Cooking oil - 2 to 4 tbsp
1. Wash the okras thoroughly, dry them with the kitchen towel and keep them on a plate. Now carefully make long slits on the okra. (take care not to slit them into two pieces)
2. Now soak 2 tbsp of poppy seeds in hot water (Soaking helps in better, smooth grinding). Add the soaked poppy seed in a blender or grinder, to it add 2 cloves of garlic, 1 whole red chili. Now grind it to smooth paste.
3. Add salt to taste, 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder and mix properly. Now stuff the poppy seed paste in the okras and keep them aside.
4. In a frying pan take 2 tbsp of cooking oil and place the stuffed okras. Cook on medium heat from all the sides or till they are perfectly cooked.
5. Take the fried okras out and serve as a side dish, or as a starter and enjoy the pan-fried stuffed okras hot.
Thank you so much, for taking out your valuable time to go through the recipe, I wish you enjoyed reading and will enjoy making as well as eating it. Do share your thoughts and experience.