HEALTH BENEFITS OF AVOCADO
1. Avocados are an excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin E, and vitamin B-6.
2. Avocados are also rich in riboflavin, niacin, folate, and pantothenic acid. Also contain minerals, magnesium, and potassium.
3. Avocados also contain fiber, beta-carotene and omega-3 fatty acids, a healthy (polyunsaturated) fatty acid.
4. Contains the antioxidant, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory properties.
5. Helps to reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol and increases HDL (good) cholesterol. Prevents heart disease.
6. Helps to reduce digestive problems and improves metabolism. Prevents diarrhea and constipation.
7. Boosts immunity and helps to maintain a healthy, strong bone and teeth.
9. Regulates blood pressure and keeps the heart, healthy.
10. Contains all the essential amino acids that help to promote healthy and strong muscle.