Health Benefits of Mushrooms
1. Mushrooms are rich in Vitamin D, Vitamin B2, and B3.
2. Mushrooms are also a good source of Iron, Selenium, and Zinc.
3. Helps to lower cholesterol level and improves heart health.
4. Mushrooms are low in calories, thus aids in weight loss.
5. It helps to boost bone mineral density and prevents arthritis.
6. Mushrooms help to increase iron absorption and treats anemia.
7. And helps to lower blood pressure levels.
8. Mushrooms help to prevent inflammation.
9. Many believe that mushrooms help to improve fertility.
10. It helps in healthy metabolism.
11. It improves body immunity and provides energy.